BailaMar Bachata Camp edition #21
October, 10 - 24, 2020
Managers: Maria BailaMar
The program of BailaMar dance retreat October 2020 includes:
* Vacation at a great villa in Las Terrenas, with a swimming pool, panoramic ocean view, wonderful sunsets and bottomless ceiling of stars!
* About 30 hours of dance classes of Dominican bachata and merengue in small groups (up to 10 students) with the best Dominican teachers according to the BailaMar Bachata Camp methodology
* Evening bachata self-training under the supervision of famous international teachers.
* Bachata and merengue Musicality workshop with the young musicians from iASO Dream Bachata Academy. Where you can learn about musical instruments, its rhythms, how to use it in dance and even try to play percussion!
* Samana peninsula is full of beautiful beaches and every day we will try to discover something new, travel around different beaches, enjoy the calm lagoons with the cleanest water or experience the ocean waves with surfing! If you catch the wind, you can also do kite-surfing!
* We will have an unforgettable tour to the capital Santo Domingo, and stay in a boutique-hotel in the zona-colonial. Some buildings there were built in the period of the discovery of America. We will walk around the streets of the ancient city and go down to the caves and underground lakes.
* And at night be ready to dip yourself into the atmosphere of real Dominican parties! We will dance everywhere: on the streets, in the night clubs, on the parking lots and car-washes!
Every dancer has to come to the Dominican Republic for this unforgettable experience! To see, to feel and to soak up the feeling of real Dominican bachata!